Re: RDF task force

  Dear Joakim,

I am not available as well tomorrow (meeting almost the whole day) and
on Friday (holiday).

Maybe Pierre-Antoine can summarize the discussions we had recently if he
is available?

Apologies & best regards,

Tobias

Am 08.09.2010 10:53, schrieb Evain, Jean-Pierre:

> Tomorrow is holiday in Geneva. This is my last day free before IBC
> over the week-end.
>
> Apologies. Tobias can speak to what we have done anyway if he is
> available.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jean-Pierre

Dr. Tobias Bürger         Knowledge and Media Technologies Group
Salzburg Research                           FON +43.662.2288-415
Forschungsgesellschaft                      FAX +43.662.2288-222
Jakob-Haringer-Straße 5/III   tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at
A-5020 Salzburg | AUSTRIA         http://www.salzburgresearch.at