Introduction

From: Marcel Ruhl <ruhl@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:07:44 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
CC: Angela Schreyer <schreyer@fh-potsdam.de>, Susanne Freund <freund@fh-potsdam.de>
Dear all,

I want to introduce myself. My name is Marcel Ruhl and i am a scientific
assistant at the University of Applied Science Potsdam. I am an degreed
archivist who beginns the work on his thesis. The greater topic is
"Metadata in audiovisual Objects" with the focus on archives. Felix
Sasaki is one of my supervising tutors. In this context we developed the
idea of reviewing the ontology for media ressources from the point of
view of archives and possibly make proposals to upgrade it. Other
bullets of the thesis are best-practice for archives to put metadata
into the semantic web and the validation of this methods with 'real'
metadata.

Best regards

Marcel Ruhl