RE: Definition for ma:compressions and ma:format

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:27:24 +0100
To: 'Joakim Söderberg' <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
CC: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, Torbjörn Einarsson <torbjorn.einarsson@ericsson.com>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>
It's a long time since I went to see the list of registered MIME types. I wonder where this is going with e.g. several video or mp4 Mime types (generic and vendor specific).

And I it looks like if it's just the beginning. Even some authors propose different types with the name under different vendors spaces ?!?!?!

Any views?

Jean-Pierre