Follow up on your messages about FLV Metadata.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:05:58 +0100
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Larry,

To follow up on your messages [1][2] about FLV Metadata.

My understanding is that FLV uses XMP for metadata.

Therefore, I have updated our Media Ontology sepc, for the FLV container
format mapping table, as follows:

"5.2.3.2 flv
Beginning in Flash version 10, F4V file can embed XMP data. Refer to the
above XMP metadata format mapping table for more details. "

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e12701

You may want to have the Adobe people who work
on metadata for FLV, to review this.

Are you OK with this statement ?

Thanks for your help,

Best,