Re: RE : Next iteration of the RDF ontology

Dear Jean-Pierre and Tobias,

thank you very much for your quick response and clarifications.

I would say that to include such kind of restriction in the relation
'isFragmentOf' is beneficial for the ontology in order to avoid possible
mistakes in a knowledge base.

With respecto to your comments,
- " - a frame could be a MediaFragment with a duration of one frame and
if you wnat to address only the farme as a video frame then the
component is the VideoTrack. We could have segment and frame as possible
media fragments in the definition". I would say that include segment and
frame as subclasses as media fragments could be a good idea; if the
final decision is not to include them, I would include (at least) 'video
frame' as a synonim of 'video track'.
- "an image could also be a key frame". In this case I would also
include this information explicitly in the ontology.
- "as mentioned above captioning is the same as subtitle and this should
be mentioned in the definitions if you think it helps.". Yes, I think
this kind of explicity information about synonyms is useful for the
understanding and use of the ontology.

Again thank you very much for your responses. I hope my comments can
help in the revisions of the ontology.

Best Regards,

Mari Carmen.