From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim Söderberg
Sent: lundi, 22. novembre 2010 14:37
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-11-16

Dear all,
I am traveling tomorrow, Thierry and Daniel is out as well, so we have to postpone the meeting to 30/11.
I know that you have carried out most of your APs, which I am very grateful for. However, as a result of the RDF taskforce work, a set of changes to the (abstract) Ontology is proposed, summarized here by Jean-Pierre:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0114.html

Can you please state your opinion and comments to the group mailing list so that we can decide which changes can be carried out before the 2nd LC.

Best Regards
/Joakim

[cid:image001.jpg@01CB8A5F.143C6660]
JOAKIM SÖDERBERG M.Sc, Ph.D
Multimedia Indexing, Senior Research Engineer, Chair W3C MAWG

Ericsson Research
Multimedia Technologies
Sweden
Phone +46107173915
SMS/MMS +46761263915
www.ericsson.com

[cid:image002.gif@01CB8A5F.143C6660]

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway