RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-11-16

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:05:27 +0100
To: "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>, 'Joakim Söderberg' <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, "'public-media-annotation@w3.org'" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

Please find attached the latest version of our RDF ontology corrected to be OWL-2 RL compliant. It implements the suggestions for modifications mentioned in Joakim e-mail. The ontology will be updated according to final decisions.

Thank-you to Pierre-Antoine and Tobias for their expertise and continuous support. Thanks also to Ivan for his useful suggestions.

The file is available in RDF/XML and Turtle.

Best regards,

Jean-Pierre