Re: RE : Next iteration of the RDF ontology

Dear Mari-Carmen,

thanks also from my side for the feedback and thanks to Jean-Pierre for
answering your questions!

What I wanted to add is, that you, Mari-Carmen, looked at an old version of
the ontology. The most recent version was sent around with this mail:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0130.html

Best regards,

Tobias

Dr. Tobias Bürger