Re: Asking Elaborate work for clause 4.1.1 in ontology doc

Dear Wonsuk,

As Monday is a national holiday in netherlands and as I will be
travelling from tomorrow on, I will send you an update proposition for
the whole document on Tuesday. Is there anyone else working on editing
the Ontology document right now?

Best regards,
Véronique