AW: Regrets for tomorrow`s Telecon (19.05.09)

Dear Véronique and Florian,

thanks for the update of the terminology section. I'm a bit confused that you use "media entity": I understood in the last telecon that we would not use entity? Also, the paragraph mentions the consistency in terminology with the fragments group, but afaik they use "media resource".

Best regards,
Werner