Re: included the mapping formats in the mediaont-1.0 draft

Hi Thierry,

looks like much work..

In order to make it more readable we can perhaps in the next version of
the document remove the description of the XMP properties iin the single
mapping tables (XMP->Format-xyz) to make it more readable. And we should
also perhaps remove the comments which some of us put below the tables.

But otherwise I guess its a good option to publish the table (style wise
I mean).

Cheers,

Tobias

Thierry Michel schrieb:
> All,
>

> I have included the list of formats in the mediaont-1.0 draft.
>
> To do so, I have edited the "mediaont-1.0.xml" file and added the list
> of mapping formats linking to each sheet (each format) of the mapping
> table.
> And have applied the xsl to generate the "overview.html"
>
> I have also converted the XLS table file into a single HTML page
> (using Open Office 3.0) . This HTML page "mapping_table.html" includes
> all sheets, embedded into a proper publication rule W3C page.
>
> But the HTML generated by Open Office is not valid HTML ;-( and I had
> to do some cleaning to have it validated by our HTML validator.
>
> Result is available here
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/
>
> Cheers,
> Thierry.