Re: Test data for API

Hi Wonsuk,

2009/6/23 ÀÌ¿ø¼® <wslee@etri.re.kr>

>  Hi. Felix.
>
> Good suggestion~ I will do.
>

> Concerning your implementation, How could you test the Yahoo MediaRSS
> format?

The current implementation
http://www.w3.org/People/fsasaki/annotation-mappings/01/mapping.xsl
is not updated yet, but the principle will be the same: I am selecting an
"ma: property", e.g. "ma:title", and I am checking if MediaRSS occurrs in
the metadata input. See the code snippet below, the "m" prefix is bound to

http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/

<xsl:when test="$property='title'">
<xsl:apply-templates select="$inputDoc//title | $inputDoc//m:title |
$inputDoc//v:title | $inputDoc//a:entry/a:title | $inputDoc//dc:title"/>
</xsl:when>

Best,

Felix