[W3C MAWG] action item 139: Check with Veronique (and Victor) the improvements 9-11 in the list.

Dear all,

Here the email regarding the action item assigned to me.

Best,
Florian

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

> Von: Veronique Malaise <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>
> Datum: 29. Juni 2009 13:00:27 MESZ
> An: stegmai <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
> Kopie: victorr@ac.upc.edu, 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
> Betreff: Re: MAWG: question regarding ontology 1.0 doc
>
> Hello!
>>
>> We just went though the improvement list [1] in the F2F in order to
>> thin it
>> out. There are 3 items (item 9-11), which came up in one of your
>> emails. We
>> are not quiet sure, if they are already solved.
> Item 9 is solved, item 10: I have no particular belief about how to
> name this section, I was just raising the point in order to be sure
> that people agree on the section label, item 11: to my knowledge,
> this definition of what we mean by onotlogy is not explicitely
> specified in the document yet. Should I make a proposal and send it
> to the list before tomorrow's call? It is a matter of one or two
> lines, to say what an ontolgoy can be and what it is in our case :)
>
> Best,
> Véronique
>>

>> Are these items allready closed form your side?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Best,
>> Florian
>>
>> [1]http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Improvements_/_Enhancement_for_a_revision_of_the_%22Ontology_for_Media_Resource_1.0%22_document

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)