Re: [mawg] Editorial changes

Hi Victor!

As i rembered our F2F these persons volunteered to participate in the
document right now:

chris, wonsuk, you and me

But i donīt know, if Wonsuk started working on it already...so, i
think in a first round, we should synchronize with him regarding the
outline, etc. and how we can work on the sections. I guess there will
be a few changes to the yet online version.

Best,
Florian

Am 12.07.2009 um 19:33 schrieb Victor Rodriguez Doncel:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to make some contributions and comments on the API
> document.
> To whom should I send the text?  Who is charge of it?
>
> Regards,
> Victor

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)