Re: [MEDIAANN] Mapping table EXIF, MediaRDF, SearchMonkey Media, LOM, METS

Dear Tobias, all

> For FRBR samples you might look at: http://openfrbr.org/

Well, it is a good starting point. But it would be better from a
real-world dataset and from video records.

> I have a comment to your mapping: You "mapped" the properties to
> dc:source; I guess they also could be seen mapped to dc:relation or
> xmpMM:derivedFrom

You are right, xmpMM:derivedFrom is perfect.
The only good report on DC & FRBR was found here:
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/data-models/draft-report.html , written
more than 10 years ago, and it relies also on dc:Relation - I propose it
too, that Excel row can be further expanded.

Thanks for your comments,
Víctor