Re: Gloassry updates

Dear Joëlle, dear all,

 thank you for a thorough review and complement of the glossary!
 There are definitions where a final selection out of alternative
 wordings should be verified/decided by placing a marking ("NOTE"):

  Adaptability
  Adaptivity
  Distribution
  Distributed User Interface
  Elasticity
  Interactor
  Mono-target UI (bullet list only)
  Presentation Unit (pending, obsolate)
  Reification

 Because of Easter holidays I will not be available for the telcon on April,
 4th. In case you agree on finalizing and publishing the glossary I will take
 care of the formatting.

  Best regards
   Jaroslav

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:49 CET, Joëlle Coutaz <joelle.coutaz@imag.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,
> As promised, I have edited the glossary to the best of my knowledge.
>
> First, I have focussed on the terms used in the introduction + the foundational terms used in the Task and AUI documents.
> Then, I have browsed the glossary and updated a number of entries + answered to most comments + added a couple of new comments.
> I hope we have made some progress towards convergence.
> My inputs are in red.
>
> Now, you own the thing!
> Best,
> --joelle

> Joelle COUTAZ, Professeur émérite
> Lab. LIG (laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble)
> 41 rue des Mathématiques, 38400 St-Martin d'Hères, France, http://iihm.imag.fr/coutaz, tel. 33 4 76 51 48 54

Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
Phone: +49-2241-142623 · Fax: +49-2241-142065