Re: Gloassry updates

Hi Jaroslav.
If I understand you correctly, you have inserted the flag "NOTE" to help the group to focus on the entries for which  a final decision has to be made. "NOTE" is attached to other entries than the ones you have listed below as NOTE is attached to almost all the entries I have modified.

I let the group make the final decision.
Happy Easter,
--joelle