Gloassry updates

From: Joëlle Coutaz <joelle.coutaz@imag.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:49:22 +0100
To: public-mbui@w3.org
Hi all,
As promised, I have edited the glossary to the best of my knowledge.

First, I have focussed on the terms used in the introduction + the foundational terms used in the Task and AUI documents.
Then, I have browsed the glossary and updated a number of entries + answered to most comments + added a couple of new comments.
I hope we have made some progress towards convergence.
My inputs are in red.

Now, you own the thing!
Best,
--joelle

Joelle COUTAZ, Professeur émérite
Lab. LIG (laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble)
41 rue des Mathématiques, 38400 St-Martin d'Hères, France, http://iihm.imag.fr/coutaz, tel. 33 4 76 51 48 54