Re: time/location for next face to face meeting?

Dear all,
I am fine with  the location (Munich), but I am in Copenhagen for a Conference, from monday night the 11th of June to thursday night the 13th.
I also know that Gaelle is not available on the 13 and 14th of June.
Shall we decide for a date via a doodle?
Best
--joelle

On 22 Mar 2013, at 13:53, Fabio Paternò wrote:

> If we really have to meet I agree that meeting in a  company site would be interesting, and Munich is well-connected, for the date June 12-14 would be fine
>

> Best
>

> Fabio

Joelle COUTAZ, Professeur émérite
Lab. LIG (laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble)
41 rue des Mathématiques, 38400 St-Martin d'Hères, France, http://iihm.imag.fr/coutaz, tel. 33 4 76 51 48 54