Re: Reminder: MathML semantics meeting Thursday, 17 Sept

 Sorry my system just completely collapsed on me as I was expressing my
compunctions

about the amount of work actually needed doing to demos and support a spec
which provides

the suggested sorts of meaning annotations.  I really find attractive the
idea of Subject contexts

and making authoring easy enough.  The practice of that is going to
require  a lot of work and

a cleverness in specifying ways that people can develop and distribute
subject profiles in

accordance  with a MathML spec.

Patrick