Re: [EXTERNAL] Notable mention of rich math applications, "details-on-demand"

I heard back from Jonas and indeed it was hand drawn. He pointed me to a
book he wrote about (I think) the importance of good illustrations in
teaching science
<http://mokomes5-8.ugdome.lt/images/Nauji_dokumentai/Metodika/IGMK_Metodika.pdf>.
It's in Lithuanian, but google can translate bits that you copy over pretty
well. I think it would be a cool and useful tool to do this automatically
or at least make it easy to do.

    Neil