Re: Reminder: MathML semantics meeting Thursday, 17 Sept

Dear all,

Here is the first draft of the document, available for comments:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DwNZkFDfI7uZclOeCDcOWVeWv87WjAII-MgE2rTmwfs/edit?usp=sharing

Two high-level topics that we aim to anchor down:
1. "Aspects of meaning" which the specification could cover,
2. "Concrete vs subject annotations" as two possible ways for marking
up these aspects.

I wanted the text to be much shorter, but it is hard to keep things
tight when we are still figuring them out.

Great thanks to Bruce, David and Neil for filing a healthy number of
clarifications and corrections, and we are welcoming all further
discussion/suggestions in all venues (doc, email, Thursday meeting)

Greetings,
Deyan