Re: Pop quiz

Hi Alastair,

Like Katie, I am not the target audience either but I agree C is
definitely better that B, for me too.

Interesting to check the image [1] in  the new beta of Funkify [1] - a
disability simulator Chrome extension set to "Blurry Bianca".  None
seem to pass when set to its "Blurry Bianca" default. It would
probably be more accurate to use nocoffee  [2].

Kindest regards,
Laura

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-low-vision-a11y-tf/2017Oct/att-0016/image001.png
[1] http://www.funkify.org/