From: Jim Allan [mailto:jimallan@tsbvi.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 11:25 AM
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Pop quiz

B is ok
C is better
A is squintable

On Oct 20, 2017 8:42 AM, "Alastair Campbell" <acampbell@nomensa.com<mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com>> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I’m dealing with github comments and thinking about ratios.

I think most people know the github site to some degree?

Without testing, which of these has ‘enough’ contrast for you?

[cid:image001.png@01D349BA.77467FD0]

You can probably guess the ratios, so my question is really: Is B enough for you?

The level of difficulty to meet (with various colours) goes up a lot between B & C, does the perceptibility?

To me, there is more difference between A & B than B & C, but I’m not target audience…

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com/>
tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333<tel:+44%20117%20929%207333> / 07970 879 653

Company number: 4214477 | UK VAT registration: GB 771727411