Re: Should we drop the color bullet for now?

Oh, yes. You will note that the width on Chrome is different from Firefox.
That is because they allocate a little different space per character.

I will select a pivot font, like Arial, and compute
width(Font)/width(Arial). In my first experiment that was constant across
browsers.  That will really slow things down, but if it gives us a browser
invariant its worth it.

My plan is this.  Get a list of fonts from Adobe Edge Web Fonts. Run about
800 and build a distribution. We'll see how it looks.

It sure would be good to get a list of these web fonts with the CSS support.

Wayne