Re: Should we drop the color bullet for now?

So, we are not dropping font forever. That really scarred me, a lot.
I have developed a font width program.
It is accurate to < 0.002px
http://nosetothepage.org/fontWidth.html

It is slow to get accurate values. If is based on the following fact:

If P is a paragraph element with text T. P is set to breaks words as soon
as it runs out of space -just break words.  That means every line has the
same length. Then P has the same area no matter what the height and width
of P may be.

That took some proving but it is true.

Wayne