RE: How do we distinguish between I, l and 1 and 0 and O?

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 22:42:43 +0000
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Ø  but the user can still change the font, because they still have that ability.

Ø  we didn't take anything away from the user, we just didn't mention it.

But if the larger font family is cut off or overlaps then the text may not be readable.  Perhaps line spacing covers this slightly but is that enough?

Jonathan