Re: Must "technologies being used" be in a SC's text, if that SC has support in 2 technologies?

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:09:17 +0000
To: "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>
CC: "w3c-waI-gl@w3. org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
[Jason] Or an update to the plugin to provide support… [snip]
I'm also willing to live with a situation in which a flash/Silverlight-only application can't conform to WCAG 2.1.

That’s good, because I don’t think there is any active development on Flash or Silverlight (or any similar plugin platform) in the foreseeable future. Browsers are starting the block them by default, they are being given the obsolescence treatment.

Cheers,

-Alastair