Re: Can you add table borders to TRx?

Laura,

Great idea.  I'll reach out to Lisa.

Best,

P.S.  Wayne, I still think there would be a benefit in adding table borders
to TRx.  What do you think???

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com