From: Erich Manser [mailto:emanser@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 5:07 PM
To: Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
Cc: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>; Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Am I the only person on the LVTF who cannot follow the GitHub issue discussions?

Glenda's description captures my feelings, as well.

It can be hard, at times, to parse my sense of overwhelm, from other concerns that I may be missing some info, etc.

<http://www.ibm.com/able> Erich Manser

IBM Accessibility, IBM Research

Littleton, MA / tel: 978-696-1810

Search for accessibility answers <http://ibm.biz/a11y-search>

<http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/2419815/eml-grp-sub/> <http://www.facebook.com/IBMAccessibility>       <http://twitter.com/IBMAccess>

You don't need eyesight to have vision.

Glenda Sims ---04/10/2017 01:44:09 PM---Wayne, I'll just say that the current volume and varied topics of discussion are