Re: Positioning Tooltips - Revisiting Hover SC

Hi Marla and all,

Wow. This is brilliant. Thank you so very much!

Tooltips are not obscured in OS X (I tested in Safari, FireFox, and
Chrome) with the cursor is set to either a medium large or large size
& with zoom levels set from 0% and up (either full zoom or text zoom).
The tooltip responds to accommodate zoom settings. Tooltip text
enlarges. Tooltip is perceivable.

In addition, I tested on Android 5.0 Lollipop and it works great there
too. Chrome: all good. FireFox: all good.

Folks, thanks to Marla it seems we have a solution that authors can
easily implement.

I am now in favor of the LVTF pursuing this SC. Wayne, your thoughts
as SC manager?

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--