From: Laura Carlson [mailto:laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 9:03 AM
To: Gregg C Vanderheiden <greggvan@umd.edu>
Cc: w3c-waI-gl@w3. org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Adapting Text SC: Addressing the main issues

Hi Gregg and all,

Thank you very much. We have wrestled with both 1 and 2. I appreciate you stating it so clearly.

For #1, the current proposals [1] [2] [3] do not have notes.

Jon, has an idea to address #2 regarding scoping.
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78#issuecomment-292161456

If anyone has comments please reply on GitHub. Ideas for improvement are most welcome.

Kindest Regards,
Laura
[1] Proposal C
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78#issuecomment-290810047