Re: Color Test: A formal proposal

I think It does work David.

RATIONALE:
The SC only says that it must be possible to change the colors and you only need 1 success to prove that that is true.
The SC does not require that ANY two choices would work.  Just that it is POSSIBLE to change them without loosing function .  It is up to the user to choose two colors that work for them.

make sense?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu