Re: Metadata On Hover SC Text

Hi Alastair, Jon and all,

If Jon is okay with "available by any input method", I am okay with
taking out his "available on focus as well as hover" point. Jon?

We made "not covered or obscured" part of the "fully visible"
definition hence we removed it from the bullet list.

The original issue was not not tooltips obscuring other content. The
original issue the cursor overlapping the tooltip content making the
tooltip text unreadable. Check the illustrations:

http://simplyaccessible.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/400percentTitleAttribute.png
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/File:Obscured_tooltip_footnotes.png
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/File:Obscured_tooltip_glossary.png
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/File:Obscured_tooltip_mail.png
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/File:Obscured_tooltip_firefox.png

The idea of content appearing on hover obscuring other content was
added later. So now we are trying to incorporate both issues in this
one SC.

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,
Laura