Re: Formats and icing (Was Re: [ESWC 2015] First Call for Paper)

I guess PDF is sort of the "compiled" version while we're talking
about the source of the document (HTML). You can convert both Latex
and HTML to PDF. So I guess perhaps what I'm saying is that Latex is a
better tool than HTML for writing publications simply because it was
built for that.

So forget PDF. Perhaps we can add markup to Latex documents and make
them linked data friendly? That would be cool. A Latex RDF
serialization :)