Re: URI scheme advice for an RDF schema

Hi John,

These are very thoughtful questions, I am also struggling with the answers.

A couple of days ago I posted some observations that may be relevant to your considerations:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2014Jul/0086.html

Basically 303 redirects totally mess with any efforts to undertake SEO and significantly complicate google analytics.

They also represent a challenge in producing rdfa representations that link across pages in a search engine crawler friendly fashion.

Cheers,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone