Re: Question about DBPedia 3.9's OWL file.

You're welcome!

If you are mostly interested on exploring data (for navigators and similar
tools), I suggest starting from exploring properties usage from the
endpoint, and then analyse backwards how the Concepts/Properties are
modelled. For some use case (especially for
visualizations/navigations/let's say serendipity in general) this approach
may be useful.

A.