Re: Alternative Linked Data principles

From: Luca Matteis <lmatteis@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:55:00 +0200
To: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Thanks John but not really.

I was specifically looking for research that wasn't based on protocols
such as HTTP, URIs and RDF. But that is still in the field of
achieving a global interconnected database.

I know webby standards are implemented so no need to reinvent the
wheel, but I think it's healthy to look things from a different
prospective; who knows maybe UDP works better for achieving federated
queries. Or maybe triples aren't really the only way to represent the
real world.

Luca