Re: Alternative Linked Data principles

Thanks John but not really.

I was specifically looking for research that wasn't based on protocols
such as HTTP, URIs and RDF. But that is still in the field of
achieving a global interconnected database.

I know webby standards are implemented so no need to reinvent the
wheel, but I think it's healthy to look things from a different
prospective; who knows maybe UDP works better for achieving federated
queries. Or maybe triples aren't really the only way to represent the
real world.

Luca