Re: Alternative Linked Data principles

Luca, I think you are not asking quite the right question; I think
what you want to ask is whether the Linked Data Principles can be
applied to different...

* entity identifiers...
* protocols with which to resolve and retrieve information about those entities
* protocols with which to retrieve manifestations of resources
associated with those named entities...
* file formats with which to serialize manifestations of resources...
* standards for modelling relationships between entities...

The value of the Linked Data Principles as bound to "Webby" standards
is that they are specific and readily implemented; no make believe...

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Deputy Director, Web Science Research Center