Re: Alternative Linked Data principles

Something like doing Linked Data over P2P networks, that is, using distributed hash tables?
You might like to have a look at some of that research (you can probably google better than I can).
It weakens the provenance etc of the DNS angle, but of course then enables others to publish Linked Data against identifiers where they don’t have the DNS.
There are various people who have been interested in it over the years - I have had interesting discussions with some.
I played with putting some RDF on bittorrent using IDs that were Linked Data http URIs a while ago (in fact they may still be out there!), but it seems we have enough problems trying to get the http world working before trying other frameworks :-)
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser
   20 Portchester Rise