Re: Visualizing Linked Data - did we miss anything?

Hi.
As I said, great initiative.
Do you have a section or chapter about where Linked Data has delivered an enhanced user experience to existing web sites, rather than providing the whole experience?
This is an important aspect for the eventual utility of Linked Data, although hard to capture.
The sort of thing I mean is, for example, the "Research" and "Conservation" tabs at
http://www.britishmuseum.org/research/search_the_collection_database/search_object_details.aspx?objectid=117631&partid=1&searchText=Rosetta+Stone&numpages=10&orig=%2fresearch%2fsearch_the_collection_database.aspx&currentPage=1
come directly out of a Linked Data world (mediated by a sameAs store).
There is quite a lot of similar stuff around, and I am guessing that educational resources would want to embrace that, and even discuss best practice.
Best
Hugh