Re: Civic apps and Linked Data

Hello Alvaro,

I think a big reason is the lack of data. I believe that if governmental
institutions in my country would publish their data as five star data
there would be a boom in development of civic apps, and in the
publication of other data sets as Linked Data too. As things stand now,
the core of national or regional data that is published as Linked Data
is so small that it can very easily be ignored. There is no critical mass.

Regards,
Frans

--
*Geodan*