Re: expressing SKILLS

Hi elf,

some time ago I co-designed the Cognitive Characteristics Ontology [1]
as extension/addition to FOAF to express cognitive characteristics,
e.g., skills. You can find various examples in the examples section [2]
of the ontology specification documentation that include skill
descriptions in short and detailed (amongst other things, e.g., beliefs).
Furthermore, at [3] you can find a summary of CV schemata that can be
utilised to describe someone's skills etc.

Cheers,

Bo

PS: I think at LOV [4] you can probably also find some more pointers to
useful vocabularies for describing your domain

[1] http://purl.org/ontology/cco/core#
[2] http://purl.org/ontology/cco/cognitivecharacteristics.html#sec-example
[3] http://www.w3.org/wiki/CVSchemata
[4] http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/index.html