Re: List membership - more women

Hi Dominic,

I only joined the list a few months ago, so my observations might be
inaccurate, but

- Overall, most discussions on the list seem to be rather philosophical
(What is Linked Data? Does Linked Data require RDF?), which are not the
kind of discussions I was hoping for when I joined the list in the first
place
- My guess would be that the ratio between subscribers and people
posting on the list is rather low in general in addition to few women
being subscribed to the list (But I bet we can get some statistics for
that?)

Isabelle

--
Isabelle Augenstein,
Department of Computer Science, The University of Sheffield,