Re: The Great Public Linked Data Use Case Register for Non-Technical End User Applications

On 23/06/13 22:46, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Please, I told you before, and I will tell you again "don't try to
> teach parents how to make babies!"

Kingsley, your conduct on this list is beyond a joke.

I would ask you to describe how one could discover an application with
no formal self-description and no publicly acknowledged use of (publicly
available or otherwise) Linked Data, but instead I'm going to ask you
not to engage with me again and I shan't reply to you again.

Such a level of hostility and constant bickering and one-upmanship is
not a good advert for the technology many of us do well selling ("thank
you very much") and I'm not going to encourage it any further [1]

Barry
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_file