Re: Big data applications for general users based on RDF - where are they?

Hi Dominic

Check out http://dev.openphacts.org - click on featured applications to find multiple apps built using semantically integrated data e.g. chembionavigator.org

Note these are apps designed for drug discovery professionals - but no hint of triples. The apps are based on hosted and stable platform with Semantic Web goodness under the hood integrating a variety if biomedical datasets.

Regards
Paul