RE: Big data applications for general users based on RDF - where are they?

Hugh,

Sorry, you're right. I overlooked the "non-technical uses" phrase in Dominic's message.

Let me spin it a little differently, then. If you're a techie, you can use these tools to create N-Triple data-dumps that non-techies can download and use with Unix-style commands like grep and sort and wc.

Jeff