Re: Proof: Linked Data does not require RDF

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:27:32 -0400
To: Luca Matteis <lmatteis@gmail.com>
CC: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
On 6/19/13 6:22 PM, Luca Matteis wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Kingsley Idehen
> <kidehen@openlinksw.com <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>     You don't need to know anything about RDF to create and publish
>     Linked Data in line with TimBL's original Linked Data meme.
>

> Can you please then setup a pool asking "Does creating and publishing
> Linked Data require knowledge of RDF?"
>
> My answer would still be "Yes". But please setup this pool so we can
> have concrete evidence and hopefully put this discussion to rest.
>
> Luca

If you believe that question needs clarifying then why can't you create
an publish a poll? David simply used features provided by Google docs.
There are many tools for creating polls.

I'll vote for sure with an emphatic "No" :-)

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com