 From: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
To: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:44 AM
Subject: RDF, Linked Data etc : please ping me when it's over ...

I guess I'm not the only one : I'm about to put a filter rule on my inbox

"from public-lod" AND (contains "RDF" and "Linked Data") => trash

No one having a decent full-time job and normal life can have the bandwidth (not even speaking of the will or interest) to follow those threads. It's too bad because there is certainly a lot of amazing stuff I miss.

So please ping me when it's over, and if someone can write a summary and possibly draw useful conclusions, please do so and post it on a stable URI where everything could be parsed in a single piece of document.

Note : anyone willing to do that is both a saint and a fool :)

Have fun

Bernard

Bernard Vatant

Vocabularies & Data Engineering

Tel :  + 33 (0)9 71 48 84 59

Skype : bernard.vatant
Blog : the wheel and the hub

Linked Open Vocabularies : lov.okfn.org

Mondeca
3 cité Nollez 75018 Paris, France
www.mondeca.com
Follow us on Twitter : @mondecanews

Meet us during the European Open Data Week in Marseille (June 25-28)