Re: 返: Proof: Linked Data does not require RDF

On 19/06/2013 13:40, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> [...] That's the complete opposite of a bottom-up narrative about
> RDF/XML, RDFa, Turtle, JSON-LD etc.

I couldn't agree more. I do a lot of training on Linked Data, and many
audiences I'm faced with are old-school DBAs and architects. I'm no
stranger to there being different possible narratives and I don't
denigrate your EAV spiel in this role.

All the same, that this list needs to come to philosophical consensus to
develop new didactics is something I am very worried about (I firmly
believe that long philosophical threads lose subscribers).

>> Barry wrote:
>>
>> [...] I don't think we're being sensitive to what the 1000+
>> subscribers of this list are mainly looking for
>
> I don't think any of us speak for 1000+ individuals. I think that's
> inherently contradictory :-)

Nor do I. Hence "think". I'd intend not to speak for, but to survey...

Barry