Re: 返: Proof: Linked Data does not require RDF

Tim-Berner's Lee page (http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html) that
describes what Linked Data is, has a picture of a mug. This mug mentions
"RDF" twice! Both in the 4 and the 5 stars sections of the mug.

I understand that there could be other ways (other than RDF) to make Linked
Data work. But RDF *is* part of Linked Data's definition, and part of the
reason why it works!

Why else would Tim put that mug at the top of that page, and why would so
many people buy it?